With the beginning of the new school and Sunday school year just around the corner, many of us are thinking about what we will be teaching our kids this fall and beyond. If you’re still undecided, you should consider taking your kids through the Shorter Catechism this school year. The Westminster shorter catechism has been an effective tool for teaching the Christian faith to young and old for over 300 years. Covering doctrines like God, sin, Christ, The Ten Commandments, Baptism, and much more, it offers you an opportunity to assist your kids in laying a solid foundation for a biblical worldview.
This giveaway features one book for the kids and another book for Mom and Dad.
Using the familiar puzzle formats children use in school such as word searches, crossword puzzles and codes this book will help children to work through the Westminster Shorter Catechism – one of the church’s statements of faith. Not only will they enjoy completing these work sheets; the truths that are presented here will be a strong foundation for their future life. The shorter catechism covers the following important doctrines: God; Sin; Christ; The ten commandments; Baptism; The Lord’s Supper and The Lord’s prayer.
This edition contains the addition of scripture proofs in full & notes by Roderick Lawson. The Westminster shorter catechism has been an effective tool for teaching the Christian faith to young and old for over 300 years and is still used in Presbyterian and other reformed churches to this day. This is one of the most popular editions as it contains proof texts to aid a parent or teacher in their instruction.
How to Enter:
Participants will get a contest entry for each of the items completed below. Please check each of the completed items on the entry form.
- Complete and submit the entry form.
- Follow Christian Focus 4 Kids (@CF4K) on Twitter
- Like Christian Focus 4 Kids on Facebook
- Subscribe to the Christian Focus 4 Kids Blog RSS Feed
- Subscribe to the Christian Focus 4 Kids Blog via E-mail
- Join our Christian Focus Publications group on GoodReads
- Add us to your circles on Google+
Terms and Conditions:
- This contest is limited to residents of the 48 state continental United States and the UK..
- The contest will run through end of day August 31, 2012.
- After the contest closes, we will choose 1 winner, who will receive a copy of each book.
This contest is now closed. Thank you for your interest.